彩票技术可行性分析报告:TRAXENS by APL
In an era where data is the only constant that keeps businesses moving forward, you rely on actionable intelligence to manage your supply chain.
Introducing TRAXENS by APL, a breakthrough technology that provides you with near real-time data and notification about the movement and condition of your cargo.
- 24/7 real-time visibility
- Alerts to get notified in the event of exceptions
- Dashboards and insights to optimize your supply chain operations
Set up alerts for you and your subcontractors to be immediately notified of key milestones via the powerful geofencing feature, when your shipment enters or exits marked zones of interest.
Monitor your shipment closely by customizing alerts to be notified of unplanned door opening or out-of-range temperature, humidity or acceleration levels.
TRAXENS by APL empowers you to track the following during your container’s end-to-end journey:
- GPS position
- Opening and closing of container doors
- Idle or moving status
- Acceleration monitoring
- Ambient temperature
- Temperature inside the container*
- Humidity level inside the container*
*Sensors available soon
TRAXENS by www.bxnxg.netbines 3 elements that make it a uniquely powerful solution:
- TRAXENS-BOX: a permanently affixed device on a container to capture and transmit data on position and status
- TRAXENS-NET: a purpose-designed mesh radio network that collects and transmits data generated by other condition-monitoring devices in the container
- TRAXENS-HUB: a cloud-based platform which allows stakeholders to easily access data gathered from the container’s journey
Make your supply chain smarter
Track your container movement throughout its journey. Obtain data and insights to drive operational performance and cost efficiency, from lead or idle time, to variations in transport conditions
Set up alerts for you and your subcontractors to be immediately notified of key milestones via the powerful geofencing feature, which notifies authorized parties when their shipment enter/exit marked zones of interest.
Monitor your shipment closely by customizing alerts to be notified of unplanned door openings or out-of-range temperature, humidity or acceleration levels.
TRAXENS by APL allows you to have the visibility, data and analytics to optimize your supply chain:
- Monitor the quality of your cargo
- Stay compliant with regulations for hazardous or temperature sensitive cargo
- Adhere to vendor compliance policy by tracking the sourcing locations
- Optimize cargo packaging by analyzing the internal and external environmental data available
- Manage inventory and working capital by analyzing the flow of shipment throughout the journey milestones, including transshipment connections
- Anticipate supply shortage and execute emergency sourcing without disrupting the supply chain
- Monitor your cargo’s carbon footprint throughout the journey
- Facilitate trade financing with near real-time and reliable data
- Alerts can be configured to be sent to third party vendors
One smart box, two solutions
Choose between two solutions according to your needs:
- The ‘Advanced Data’ offer will give you online access to your container’s position and status data generated during its journey
- The ‘Supply Chain Diagnostic’ offer comes with the visual data analytics across the end-to-end container journey, empowering you to better optimize your supply chain and mitigate risks with deeper and broader insights
With multiple handoffs and intricacies involved in end-to-end logistics supply chain, you should be equipped with reliable data to stay informed. Don’t be blindsided. Let your container fill you in.
Choose TRAXENS by APL. Smart Box. Smarter Supply Chain.