APL can help you meet all national and international regulations to ensure your dangerous cargoes are transported with meticulous care.
双色球彩票预测 www.bxnxg.net The rules governing the safe handling, stowage and shipment of cargoes that can damage life, property or the environment are many and varied. From flammable gases to poisons, corrosives to combustibles, APL’s highly-trained technical teams can help you ensure products are shipped in full accordance with the International Maritime Organization's (IMO) mandatory International Maritime Dangerous Goods (IMDG) Code and all other relevant national and local regulations governing international shipping and intermodal transport.
APL's Hazardous Materials Response Center (HRC) also offers sophisticated information systems to provide you with up-to-date information and compliance for the transportation of hazardous materials, including any special routing requirements for dangerous cargoes that are explosive or radioactive.
The APL Advantage
- Full regulatory and compliance support for all hazardous freight
- Access to our one stop shop Hazardous Materials Response Center (HRC) for customer procedures
- Technical support from specialist teams
- The latest stowage, packing and transportation advice and expertise
- Special program to transport very dangerous commodities, primarily radioactive and explosive materials
- Book a container
- Track your shipment 24/7
- Amend, approve and print BL
- Submit and view documents, and track their status (SI, VGM)
- Customize your dashboard and generate reports on demand